Insecurities rule me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm paranoid, I don't think anyone likes me. Why I think this I don't know I just want to know if it's true. I have even gone and uninstalled my messengers for the time being as I'm even paranoid on them. Honest opinions please. Does anyone here like me? Don't say you do just to make me happy because I want truthful opinions.

Sorry.. I know I ask this pretty often. Can't help how i feel.

L

lost soul

Hiya Hun

I am new to this site and don't know you but I would gladly be a friend. I don't know anyone here.

Has someone said something to make you feel this way?

hugs

I'm paranoid, I don't think anyone likes me. Why I think this I don't know I just want to know if it's true. I have even gone and uninstalled my messengers for the time being as I'm even paranoid on them. Honest opinions please. Does anyone here like me? Don't say you do just to make me happy because I want truthful opinions.

Sorry.. I know I ask this pretty often. Can't help how i feel.
i know what you feel like i think everyone hates me, all my mates and i reckon even my family think im pathetic :sad: im new so i dont really know you but from your other posts you seem like a really nice popular person and im sure tons of people like you.

W

wienerman

you know how i feel about you i have made that clear on so many occations but i am always willing to tell you again. you are my friend :hug: and i do like you :hug:

Well i wouldn't lie, anyone who knows me well on here should know that, and as for me i like you very much. I think your a very lovely girl (with a cool accent hehe) and i have absolutely no reason to dislike you.

:hug::hug:

B

**BeautyIsThin**

I don't know you at all. You've never replied to any of my posts. I don't know why. I don't really have any emotion towards you because I don't really know anything about you. I've read some of your posts to other people and in them you seem ok.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Resistance, I've been here a while but I still don't really know anyone here since I'm such a pathetic, isolated loser.

But so far from my impressions, your a really kind, loving, sweet, gentle, amazing, supportive person. And thats the 100% freaking truth so get used to it! :biggrin:

Thank you very much for your kind words, they do mean a lot to me. BeautyIsThin, I don't want you thinking I ignore you, because I don't. I haven't replied to any of your threads because if I remember rightly a majority of them are in the eating disorders forum and that's an area I know very little about and have no personal experience with, so my advice I'm sure would pretty much be useless. Hugs to all. :hug:

_nu

feel free to ask us how we feel about you any time. i'm sure our answers will be the same, but i too am plagued by an ever-changing world, so i'll understand

I have this feeling too...like all the people around me talk about me behind my back,it's like paranoia or something.

I haven't had interaction with you mysel so I can't really comment, but fom what I have seen yor just like the rest of us, you have your good and bad days.

It's hard going on when you think no-one loves you (2pac again, im sorry), but don't ever try to change just so people will like you or whatever, thats even worse.

Im sure plenty of people like you but you want more than like, bt nobody gets that close?

I dunno :S I thin im talking about myself now, sorry lol

A

Always Alone

From what I've read of your posts, your a really cool person, and your always ready to help others, including myself.

As for the whole paranoid on Messenger thing, I have the exact same problem, you can't see peoples faces, or hear them, so you have no idea what there actually thinking. I guess the same criticism could be leveled at forums, but In a forum you have time to think about a reply.

From your site I see that you have an awesome music taste, and your from Wales so that's an instant plus point :laugh:

In short, while not actually knowing you, I think your an awesome person :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00