Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by faithgone, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faithgone

faithgone Member

I've been having a hard time this past week. I started a new job two weeks ago. It's a good job, but ever since I started, I've thought more and more about suicide. I don't know why. A job is a good thing- I'm making money and getting out of the house and doing something to move out of the rut I'm in. But the wish to be dead has come back with a vengeance. I just want to beg someone to get a gun and shoot me. My life is getting better but my will to live is getting weaker every day. It doesn't make sense. Please, just make the feelings stop.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It makes sense hun you are putting yourself out there amongst people and you are feeling again and perhaps stressed out a bit so the feeling of suicide return
    What you need now it to find a different coping skill to deal with stress instead of your old one of leaving
    I do hope you have someone to talk to your doctor someone ok You are doing great hun it will take time to adjust but you will and with support you can put those thoughts of leaving to rest hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.