-insert generic introductory phrase here- Iyaaaaaa.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Underground, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

Hello. I'm new to the forum. Just joined tonight. :)

Usually when I join a forum I write quite a bit about myself in my first post, but I'll keep this short and sweet. Okay, well I'm an 18 year old girl and a 'depressive' (like so many I assume) and I've been through suicidal thoughts and attempted twice. I've been in a psych ward and take meds and all that good stuff, yeah.

I joined to hopefully help/support others and just join a new community really. :)

What's up?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Insert generic welcome phrase here...welcome...glad you found us...yes, there are many ppl here who can relate to being depressed...please let us know how you are doing and how we can support you as well..big hugs, J
  3. raulo

raulo Member

welcome!!! I'm depressed myself. I haven't tried the ''good stuff'' you talk about though :)
  4. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

welcome!! i'm almost 18..have been in a psych hospital and all that stuff as well. plenty of people here in the 17-21 age range :p you can definitely find some cool people to relate to and get along with here! Plus if you need any help, people will be sure to answer back. :hugtackles:
  5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I LOVE the name Effy! :bubble:

Welcome to the forum~ I hope you find that it's helpful to be around other people who have had some of the same experiences.
    It's safe to say what's on your mind here, since no one knows you irl

I found that it helps quite a bit just to be around.
  6. victor

victor Account Closed

hi there. somehow i not surprised ure from uk lol wellcome
  7. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Sending you a warm :welcome: to SF. I would like to offer you the hand :shake: of frienship and hopefully I can be of some positive support to you.
    Please feel free to send me visitor messages or PM's anytime so that we can have a chat, and I hope the forum proves to be a big help for you. There are so many fantastic caring people on here who will offer you as much support as you need without judging you.
    Hope to catch up with you sometime very soon.
    Love Kate :hug: :cheekkiss:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Effy!! Take your time and check out the different sub forums.. Take care!!
  9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Take Care

10. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  11. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF
  12. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hi Effy! Welcome to SF. Hope we can be friends. Always here when you need some help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.