<insert sad title>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mittens, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mittens

mittens Active Member

tried playing guitar for the first time in months.

10 minutes.

no3w my body hurts.

coming up on my one year anneversary of disability and paiin.

i am raped.

cant play vide0o games, cant exersise, cant touch either of my two 2000$ guitars that i saved for years for (still dont have a car), canjttttt live

might ne4d a new liver from my last attempt. pee blood. graduatintg tommorow, friends b leaving. dont even rtemember my senior t\year.

too hollow.

canbt get mad, body hurtas.

30 lbdsa of muscle atrophy.

happiness so far gone.

i am a chemicall

wake vup--
    pills--
    pain, stiffness, despair

the drugws dont work.

typiung with one hand, sorry

no hope no dreams no rest no peace no emotion

stay down. dont move. dont get up. stay down.

ignore this

2. mittens

mittens Active Member

cant hsve sex

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why can't you play guitar, is it because of your hands? If it is try getting a tennis ball and squezeing it to help build your hand back up. I broke my hand and they had to put pins in it so it would heal proper. After they removed the pins I picked up a tennis ball and would take it every where I would go. Eventually I built my hand back up. Just a thought because it sounds like you really love music!! Give it a go and see if that doesn't help...:chopper:

4. mittens

mittens Active Member

long story short, i broke my back anfd developed severe tendonitis

--also, i was shrooming when i wrote this.

drugs+sad=sad apparently.

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I feel your pain..... I really do.... I dunno what to say I'm pretty tired......but yeah I feel your pain. Is there any other way you could express yourself, apart from playing guitar? Maybe you could draw or write....even if you don't think you're that good it'll help to express your feelings, which helps a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.