<<insert title here>>

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I feel so fucking shit :sad: and if a certain person reads this then its not down to you.

I been shaking since Sunday afternoon. Can't stop. So worried. Just wanna get that stuff i need. So fucking badly. My heads spinning. Been asleep most of the day and night and i'm still tired. Hard eaten at all. Its officially Tuesday so got fecking doctors soon.

I so badly wanna get that rope. I might get it in a min. Need to sort some shit out first.

Seriously about to lose it. Thanks Fee your text was at the right moment >.<

Meh whatever. Lets dance with death eh, see what happens tonight.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Vikki :sad: :sad: :hug: :hug:

I hope you're safe hun, we dont wanna lose you :sad:

big hugs :arms:
  3. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

Vikks hon..plesase dont do this..you are such a nice person..ieverybody here loves and cares about you..you mean so much to so many people here..including me...

you are not alone vikki...i am always here for you when you need a friend

if you want my MSN Messenger address it is:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You don't deserve the crap that has been happening to you lately, at all! You don't deserve to feel like the only resort is for you to "go" first before getting too hurt. I have seen you get hurt so much lately, hun, and you deserve far better than that pain. You deserve to be able to smile and mean it. You deserve to laugh and not have the thought in the back of your head of "are they okay, or do i deserve this laugh" YOU DO!! I dont think you realize just how many people love you, care about you, and would miss you dearly I envy that Viks, I envy the strength that you have to be so tolerable of people and so forgiving of people. I wish i was like that but itll never happen. Be safe Viks, and granted knowing how i feel about the whole "situation" please don't hesitate to contact me to vent..i'malways willing to talk to you. You have my MSN, my skype and all that jazz. :hug:
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:mad: am so sick of you being hurt and upset :mad:
    Time me love to take time out AND YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!! You need to start looking after yourself, no sleep, no food and no peace of mind is taking its toll on you big time.
    You need to get down to that doctor and get some help from him and you need some time without a crisis in it!
    You have to start looking after number one and thats YOU. :hug: :hug:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I do sleep, just irregular times. I hardly eat or whatever. Always tired. Am seeing the doctor tomorrow about diff anti depressant.

No worries im cool, just gonna learn to shut up. :smile:

The Vikki that makes a joke and has a laugh with no talk about problems is gonna come back :biggrin:
  7. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I'll text you tonight if I have to >_> And every night thereafter.
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Its okay Fee. You just caught me at a really bad time and put a smile on my face. Was perfect timing i guess.

Meh whatever. Am sick of this shit. Hopefully i'll get hit by a car or something :dry:

See what happens tonight i guess :huh: