insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a reason for me to be here.
I can't image a future for myself except getting older and more pathetic to the outside world
I can't imagine myself ever loving of trusting anyone besides the people I'm already close to... I don't trust new people

I am just wasting away with each day =[ I don't want to be seen in public

Chargette

Please keep posting here, it will help, a little at a time. We've all been to this point and we'll walk with you through it.

:hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
First off welcome to the forum I love your avatar cute cute I hope you have a therapist and doctor helping you with your depression and suicidal thoughts. Therapy does help talk therapy and medication takes the pain down a notch emotional pain. Venting here let out everything from inside helps too so keep posting okay let us help take care

you're in the right place there a lot of people here that can help. i know it easier said than done but if you constantly imagine yourself negatively that is how you're going to see yourself. it helps to think positive when you can. i know it hard when you're feeling down like you are but it not impossible. it just continues the cycle. i found getting out and exercising really really helped me, i could see the improvements, even though they came slowly, and that made me start to feel better about myself. you can pull through it just stay positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00