Insomnia, fatigue, lethargy and dissociating

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mpang123, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I'm not getting enough sleep and my sleeping patterns are erratic. I have to go to group therapy everyday and it's draining me. It's equivalent of 20 groups a week. I am burnt out but I know I need the support there. I've been shutting myself down and not participating in group like I usually do. Instead I talk to myself in my head and don't share it with anyone. I feel that I want to withdraw from society and just vegetate. I know this is a sign of relapse, but hopefully I will snap out of it and become normal again.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hopefully the group members will help you hun reach out to them ok

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

mpang, sleep is very very important. There are studies that show lack of sleep causes symptoms of psychosis. Is there any way you can talk with a doctor to figure out how you can get the sleep you need? So you can turn that relapse around? :hug: :arms: and a bit of inspiration :zzzz: i care

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I'm not psychotic. What I mean about talking by myself is that I think about what I want to share but I don't. Just lots of thoughts that I determine if it's worth sharing or not. Most of the time I don't think I should share so I shut up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.