Insomnia, what's the longest it's kept you up without a nap?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by BeingMe, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

Just a thought, im having a bowt of insomnia now and so far I've been awake 31 hours, will keep this thread update until I fall asleep
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Uhmmm. Awake solid. Think around 45 hours??? But with my insomnia i only sleep for a couple of hours during the night which tends to be broken sleep.
  3. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

About a year and a half ago I was up for 5 days once, but now I sleep fine, and if I don't I'm usually not kept up longer than 24 hours. :)
  4. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Just a few hours shy of four days earlier this year. I usually do get sleep, though, it's just broken sleep (like Amethyst Moon said). I'll fall asleep at like 3am and wake up at least ten times until 10, when I just get out of bed for the day.
  5. BeingMe

Ok so its been 86 hours since i last slept o_O but i went to the doctors today and they gave me some pills, but i cant take one tonight as i know i wont wake up for work haha, so one last night of no sleep and then away with the fairies tomorrow lol.

( it took me 30 min to write this! )
  6. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

That's how mine works but just not too long ago it had been 48 hours with just a broken 2 hours....
  7. BeingMe

Ok 111 hours is my new record, i took sleeping pills last night and slept for 12 hours :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.