Insomnia

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MaNg0s, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Well lately I have been unable to sleep. When I say this I mean I can't sleep for 2 days at a time then on the third day I will just sleep all day. Am I an insomniac ?? I can't stand it I feel like a zombie. I have some really big exams coming up next week and I need to get my sleeping pattern sorted out so I can be at my best for them.

I would try sleeping pills but my parents won't let me get them because I tried to OD on them a few years ago. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cure this insomnia or whatever it is.

2. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

Wish I could help you, I have the same problem. I'd appreciate some suggestions aswell ...

MaNg0s :hug:

3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I have been the same way for the past 10 months or so. Unable to sleep for 4-5 (or more days) and then finally passing out and getting 3-4 hours of sleep one night, just to go back to unable to sleep. My therapist is trying all kinds of things, but they dont really work for me, however, maybe they will for you. PM me if you want me to tell them to you. *huggles* take care

Caroline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.