Inspirational Quote Thread

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Julia-C, May 6, 2011.

1. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Preferably these quotes should be our own, but if they are one you read please provide credit if at all possible.

Life has an ability to test our resolve all the way to the end. Still, life alone can't defeat our resolve, life can't break us, life can't change who we are inside. Life will eventually defeat all of us. It is a promised attribute of time, but how we deal with the life we have is what makes us who we are. Some fall in submissive surrender. Others stand and take every blow dealt, these are the ones who truly live.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

If you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, it has a bend in it. Truly, you never know what's just around the corner...

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Of Depression - back on a thread in October - dunno how I wrote this but was pleased with it:

"The experience will be your identity - not the disease itself."

4. Julia-C

Time is life's most valued gift and life's worst truth. The more we learn about life, the less time we realize we have and the more valued our life becomes.

5. *kyle*

*kyle* Well-Known Member

i like these quotes you guys got up here so far especally the first one, one ive herd somewhere but not sure where its from is.

''no power is more great than the will to survive, no struggle is harder than the fight for life''.

6. Julia-C

Actually the ones in my posts are my own quotes. It just sounds similar to one you read before because everything that can be said has been said. I just worded the meaning differently.

"When life gives you a lemon, take a big bite of it. A sour pucker often has the ability to turn into a smile". -Julia-C

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
  7. *kyle*

*kyle* Well-Known Member

your very poetic, i thinks thats cool:D, looking forward to reading others you may come up with