Inspiring Movies

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Anonymous2, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

Inspiring Movies

(Post the name of the movie and tell why it is inspiring to you (Try to avoid spoilers))

2. Anonymous2

After Innocence
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/after_innocence/trailers.php
    (Click on the Theatrical trailer, Watch now)

This movie is inspiring to me because it shows that no matter how much you’ve been through there is always a chance to find happiness. The trailer does not show the most inspiring part of the movie. The most inspiring part is when we see that some of these individuals are still able to find happiness in life after being wrongfully imprisoned for decades.

Often I feel as though so much of my life has been a waste and I’ve experienced so little. Nearly all my peers have done so much more and had so many more experiences than me. I often feel hopeless because I’ve accomplished so little, have so many problems in my past, and have so few positive prospects for the future.

When I see this movie, I realize that even when the prime years of one’s life are taken from them for no reason, the human spirit can still prevail. Even when one is tortured, beaten, isolated, and taken from there family for decades they can still eventually find enjoyment in life. Seeing this movie also makes me feel thankful for what I have. I realize things could be a lot worse than they are.

3. Anonymous2

:anyone: No one else has seen an inspiring movie?

:confused: How odd

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Remember the Titans was a great movie with Denzel Washington about a football team in the 1960's or 70's that learns to overcome and fight against the racism of their time through team work. This movie is awesome...Funny, touching and exciting. Couldn't ask for much more than that from a movie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.