Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cloudy, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I am taking my medicine like I am supposed to. Today, my boyfriend and I had a huge fight. I then went to class. There are two harassers in my class. Since the fat bitch can't get to me, her *friend* is trying to get to me by standing close by my computer area and staring at me. I am emotionally unstable as I am bipolar 1 schizo ocd blah blah. I thought about murdering these two people and decided against it. I've done turned them in and the counselor person that deals with people who harass thinks its my mental illness and therefore to this bitch, I am *paranoid*.

I almost ran a red light on purpose hoping that someone would hit me. I don't know if I should talk to the counselors again or what.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you are considering options then yes you should talk to a counselar..Maybe they can refer you to a therapist..
  3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Agreed, right now you need someone you can talk to properly. Try callling your counsellor up and seeing what they can do. If nothing else, call up your doctor's and ask where the nearest Mental Health walk-in centre is. If none of this is possible at all, then there are some toll free numbers you can call, such as samaritans, for some help.

My inbox is open if you need it, anytime.
  4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

thanks. i just wish my illness would improve. i know where a walk in is but i'd rather not subject myself to criticism. i get laughed and talked shit about enough as is. i have a huge anger problem. anyhow, thanks for your responses. still a little scared.
  5. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Then maybe you should try calling a charity helpline? It might be something?

And again, my inbox is always open if you need it.
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

is there another councilor that you could talk to to report the harassers? sounds like what you are saying is just being dismissed too easily based on an assumption that your mental illness means that whatever you say is not legitimate.

hopefully there is someone else that you could report this too, or you could see a therapist who might help.

please, please, please, don't do anything that would harm yourself and especially don't try to harm yourself in a car!

what if you had run the red light and you had been hit by a car with a baby in it! please, don't try to do anything destructive in a car!

you would probably feel really bad if anything happened to an innocent person

i hope the people who are harassing you are stopped. i don't know why people have to be that way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.