Instant pick ups when at rock bottom?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AliceLaure, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceLaure

AliceLaure New Member

I know Christmas time is a bad time for many, at the lowest of the low right now, been a very difficult year..

Wondering what helps people when they are feeling like this? What can I do ..?? Is there a miracle pick me up that 'll sort my head? I need it.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I usually just do whatever I can to distract myself and keep the feelings at bay. It can be a challenge, but I think just for me to keep bust with something keeps my mind off what's bothering me, even if it is temporary.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

for me, it's listening to the next to normal soundtrack (i can relate to so many of the songs), that give me a few seconds with the album and ui'm singing along with it- no matter what

4. ronnymarie

ronnymarie Guest

First I’d say making sure I’m eating right and sleeping enough. It can make a big difference for me.

And then anything that gives a bit of comfort. A favorite movie or TV show, a good book, a long walk, a favorite food, anything really that makes us feel good. And if you have any spiritual faith, that is always something to turn to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.