Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ignored, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I've just discovered a site where I can buy something which will cause a great deal of damage. My head tells me that this is NOT a good idea cos I'm not in a place to resist causing myself harm, but I really, really want to send off for it. :sad:
  2. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

What is it?
  3. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I'd rather not share, as I wouldn't want to encourage anyone else tbh. :sad:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hold tight Artifice. If you don't have them in hand you can't use them. Your head is telling you the right thing. Listen to it. :hug:
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Try to avoid going to the site, convince yourself it doesn't exist and clear your browsing history. Listen to your head, I hope you manage to refrain from buying this instrument. Am here if you want to chat anytime. :hug:
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't forget that it can be helpful to put as many obstacles as possible between you and self-harm... don't keep anything on hand, and don't add to your stash / tools. like the others said, delete from your bookmarks and hold tight. just like you can sit through cravings to self-harm, try and sit through the craving to add something new to your collection.
  7. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I know. I have great coping mechanisms...NOT!! It's either this, burning or alcohol. Woohoo, what a winner I am! :blink:
  8. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

just stick to what you know is relatively safe and dont try lots of new methods, i did this with a rimfire rifle and shot myself in the foot.......pain was a bit overkill for what i needed:biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.