Intense Stomach Pains

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AlisVolatPropriis, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I first noticed these months ago, back when I was first dieting and fasting. I stopped the dieting for about two, three months and the pains stopped. Now that I've started again, the pains are back. What is happening?

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Do you have diarrhea? Do you take any medicine? It's really best if you go see a doctor. Hope you get better. :(

3. No to diarrhea. :/ it hurts A LOT what can I do to make it calm down

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Do you really think it's related to your previous diet?
    Have you eaten anything today that might have caused this?

Try drinking plenty of water and take an empty bottle and fill it with hot water. wrap the bottle with some cloth And press it gently against your stomach.

5. No. I recently started the diet a few days ago. Now it's the same pain... So I thought it might be related.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

What sort of diet is it?
    what do you eat on it?

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Try stopping it. If the pain stops, don't resume your diet.

8. Warm Hands

Warm Hands Well-Known Member

It could be constipation....

It happened to me. I thought I was dying the pain was so bad. I was sure it was kidney stones or something and even went to emerge.. It was unfortunate..

9. Suic

Suic New Member

Pain in the belly (abdomen) can come from conditions affecting a variety of organs. The abdomen is an anatomical area that is bounded by the lower margin of the ribs above, the pelvic bone (pubic ramus) below, and the flanks on each side. Although abdominal pain can arise from the tissues of the abdominal wall that surround the abdominal cavity (i.e., skin and abdominal wall muscles), the term abdominal pain generally is used to describe pain originating from organs within the abdominal cavity (i.e., beneath the skin and muscles). These organs include the stomach, small intestine, colon, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.