Intense suicidality

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ladybugaboo, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladybugaboo

Ladybugaboo Well-Known Member

I want to commit slow suicide through <mod edit- method>. For 10 years I've struggled with an eating disorder, it dominates my thoughts - my life - leaving absolutely no room for anything else. Sadly, this is all I got... being underweight, anorexia is like my security blanket; a safety net. Always, I stand at the edge of an emotional-downward-spiral into self-destruction or death. My life is meaningless and worthless. I hate my life! I keep crying: "No more, I want to die, I want to die, I want to die, I want to die, I want to die", and that's all: I want to kill myself now.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
  2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I'm very, very, very sorry for you... I hope that you can pull through & my ultimate wish is that you can begin to get better... Take care!

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

your life isn't worthless, meaningless perhaps but not worthless. get treated for the eating disorder. I hope one day you say yes I want more of life, I want to live , I want to live I want to live I WANT TO LIVE!

4. sweetles

sweetles Well-Known Member

Ladybugaboo...i too struggle with an e.d. as well as suicidal ideation...at 33 yrs old, both beasts have been with me for longer than many here have even been alive. just wanted you to know you are not alone, and if you ever feel the need to express a feeling or thought that you feel others may not understand or relate to, and don't want to feel weird or judged, please, PLEASE, send me a PM. i'd be glad to be there for someone.

5. :hug: please try to stay safe and stay away from harm. Talk to people who have recovered from E.D.

Stay away from those pro-ana sites which promotes E.D. It will drag you down the slippery slope. Talk to people who are determined to fight E.D, being positive about life and please seek the help from an E.D specialized unit in your country. Don't let E.D control you at all.

Stay safe, defeat E.D. :hug:

6. Ladybugaboo

Ladybugaboo Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Despair hasn't loosened its grip on me, the suicidal thoughts have not subsided... yet I still live. Wiping away my tears, I've just cradled my head in my hands because I'm at a total loss for words; I don't even have the energy to fully explain the circumstances that led me to this state of hopelessness. And I do appreciate that you all took a moment to reach out to a lost soul. Thank you.

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are at a low. I can totally understand where you are. You are important to me. Never give up hope and take a deep breath. Don't think negative, just focus on a positive thought. Go for a walk outside and listen to the sounds. I know how you feel, it takes time to heal oneself.
    You are important on this forum. Please share your burden and we can help you through.
    You are not alone, never think that. I know it's hard but let's just start with one day at a time. I believe in you, in that you get through it. I know it's hard but just keep posting. Please take care...

Remember you got guts to post here for help and that's a start. You can get through it.

8. Karima

Karima New Member

I am sorry, but u should know that you not only the one who really give up at all.

There still has some people that care bout you maybe u never find them. I am so sad with people who died bc their suicide but just enjoy ur life. You only life once.

you can tell me what's happen, bc we have the same feeling :distress:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: to you...have you ever tried psychotherapy? works wonders for a lot of people and a lot of different problems. highly recommend it xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.