Intensive care - triggering

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ruby, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I want to go to a medical intensive care unit after an OD of phenobarbital. Ah, I want this so badly. I want to sit in a bath and slice away at my skin until all the badness has gone. I want this so badly. I've been thinking about doing a deep cut and pouring nail varnish remover into the wound to make it even more painful. I desperately want to harm myself by cutting, burning, breaking bones. This isn't a ''oh you're posting about it so you must want help''. I do it regardless, I just need to let it out, you know? I watch every hospital programme on tv and dream about being on a life support machine. Also, could I have this account deleted? I don't deserve help or support. I'm just a fucking schizo.
  2. hey :hug: why do you want to be on a life support machine - is there a reason that you actually want this?

Having been on one myself a few times now - believe me - it something I wouldn't wish on anyone...

You won't be deleted here hun - if you want to talk about it - there are people - including myself - to listen.....

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Ah fucking hell. DELETE ME FROM THIS WEBSITE. I get more from a knife. HUJDFYEWBAFODUEWXDGB I'm going to turn some water bright red. IM SO ANGRY, I WANT TO SMASH MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  4. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Ruby, i know exactly how you feel. I dream about it too. why can't i be the one dieing in the hospital room? why aren't i bleeding horribly and needing to be stitched up so bad. I just want that so badly, but it's not going to happen unless i hate the rest of me life. i just wish that i could go, next time there's a car crash, it's me, i'm uncouncious(sp) on the road waiting to die....if you ever need to talk i'm here :hug: please be safe and take care