intent letter?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sunshinesblack, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

wish there was a job support section on this site since its quite an issues for suicidal people to keep and apply for one

anyway i have to write a cover latter and other than thet i am pasionate about the subject but mostly about the possible income i cant think of anything, ill tell them if they dont give me the job ill kill myself
    like i really want the job but dunno how to get it ive been practicing the required skills all the time but i feel i have no place there and people would harass me
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Depending upon the position, will affect the cover letter you use...there are many good examples on the cover letters and you will see many models..please PM me if you wish me to read the of luck with the job search...big hugs, J
  3. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

thank you Sadeyes :)
    still got some stuff to do and will research it and get to it
    problems is as always how much does one lie in it since the letter may be model but i am not.
  4. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Definitely do some research on covering letters, there are lots of examples online. You need to reasearch the company you are applying with and mention why you want to work for them specifically in the letter. Making it personal to the individual company will give you an edge.

Don't actually lie, but feel free to boost yourself up a bit. Exaggeration is acceptable, as long as you can back it up if you're ever called on it. Make sure you tell them why you'd be perfect for the job, and why you want it, making sure you point out any skills which are transferable.

Good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.