Intentional Overdosing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ice, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice

Ice New Member

ALright, I planned out this suicide and I took <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>. I was found in a Bathroom stall unconscious, I was hoping it would kill me instantly. But someone found me in the stall called the ambulance and the shot me up with narcane. Woke me up, put me in ICU for a few days then the psyc ward. I played their little game and acted like everything was alright so they would let me go.

Last night after I got out I took about <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> I am waiting for my liver or kidneys to fail, and I am wandering if this is going to happen or not? I am not trying to find treatment, I really want to die and I am nolonger happy. Also, I was wandering if this is going to be a painful experience, because I don't intend to seek treatment for this. Please respond. thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2007
  2. Overdosing is always painful. This is a pro-life site, so you won't get the answer, plus I think you may need to remove the amount of things you took, aswell as the medication names, they could be used as a method to others.

Why are you doing this anyway? What's going on for you?
  3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

please hang on in there, 3 weeks ago i felt exactly as you do dosnt have to be this way, there are people who care... i know all doctors do is give pills, ive been there, but in overdosing constantly you will die very slowly and very painfully. keep fighting it fight that urge. you need to let go of the bad and hang on to the good. nothing in life is worth dying for.. it might seem hopeless now but think of what you could have ten years from now, a settled family life, decent job...friends who you know in your heart of hearts you can count on... you have all of us here at SF behind you... if you wanna chat on msn so its not interuopted its anytime im nearly always on line... please dont give up, i have hope and faith that you will come through this, all it takes is a little patience...

Kirsty Dunlop
  4. Ice

Ice New Member

Umm, Yea If I wait long enough and this goes untreated my liver and kidneys will fail. I looked this up. It This answer I was looking for might have saved my life. That isn't really my intent, though. I just want to know how long it is going to take, is it gonna be painful. I took these things last night. I also have <edit method-Terry> I could take, but I don't want to lose my script if this does not work. If I would have took those bags of heroin home instead of doing that in a public bathroom, perhaps I would have succeded... I don't know I feel like going to the city and just getting 10 bags of dope and shooting that up. but if that doesn't work then my probation officer will put me in jail for dirty ua. I have to see him tomorrow. Also I called Poison control center and told them a friend of mine took all these asprins lie 100 and they said get him to the hospital it is serious he could die. Everyone dies eventually anyhow.
    I am tired of being a burden to my family. I am also getting tired of trying to kill myself and it not work. Then I have to go to the hospital against my will and it is just embarrasing. So, I don't think I want to go to a hospital and I don't want to be admitted into a psyc unit. I don't know. I just wish all these problems would go away. So, if you want to help me any just tell me if my kidneys and liver are going to fail from taking <edit methods-Terry>. Thank you for support. I just wish I could be happy again, but I just get more sad and I am so sensitive anything makes me feel like ending it, and maybe all this pain would go away and I could be at piece. I appreciate your feedback, you are good people and you don't even know me. Some people would just rather be dead then continue to live in misery. :cool:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2007
  5. I can relate Ice, however, I am not even sure if what you've took will damage you the way you want it too.

You seem like you've done your fair share of research anywho, so you've answered your own question.
  6. Ice

Ice New Member

BTY miss MOd Gentlelady, if these people are sucidal I am sure they can look up all these methods on the internet. I do it all the time. Everyon knows you can overdose on medications just read it on the lable. I don't want other ppl trying to kill themselves. I doubt that anything I say is going to effect their decision. Sorry, not trying to create waves. ALso I am not trying to bring people down. They have their own things going on in life. If people want to kill themselves they are going to find a way. Some people just need someone to reach out to them. Life is worth living, Things will get better for people. Also, sucide is not the answer. I am just unhappy I can't speak for anyone else.
  7. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Suicide Is Never The Answer There Is Always A Better Way Of Coping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Ice

Ice New Member

I just said "Sucide is not the answer".

Maybe if this does not kill me and I find someone. I left someone I cared alot about in San Francisco. We had a 7 year realationship. I moved to pa to be closer to my parents and my siblings, but it just seems to me Like I am just a burden to them.

While I was in ICU and psych I made my mother this bracelet out of hippie beads, hoping it would cheer her up and it was from the heart and took alot of time. I went upstairs to give it to her and she said that she just wanted all of us to leave her alone and go away. she didn't even care. I just want to remember all the good times I had in life, all the friends I had. I don't want to be a burden and I just wish people would be more support of me and know that I just want to be loved, like I felt when I was in San Francisco.
  9. :( I'm sorry that happened to you Ice.

10. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im so sorry Ice you feel that there is no help for you. Please go to he hospital or tell your probation officer tomorrow what you have been taking, and that you want to die. We dont want you to suffer PLEASE get help :hug:
  11. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun, like GentleLady I have edited out the methods. Sorry hun but its in the rules.
    Please get yourself to a hospital. Dying of liver and or kidney damage is no picnic, its both painful and horrible to go thru. Even worse, you could survive to find yourself stuck on a dialysis machine for the rest of your life.
    Please get some help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.