interested in death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by steveoh, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveoh

steveoh Active Member

for about 6 months now ive been constantly getting thoughts about killing myself just to find out what happens when you die, life just keeps your head spinning and nothing in life seems to make sense and i just cant accept not having the answers, its like some people where born to love life and some were not, killing yourself may just be waking yourself up to another dream, who knows but i just want to end it, just all the little problems that dont get better just keep adding up and making me care less about living a life i hate, i think im going to wait a little longer and see how things turn out, but i know the time will come soon
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: What is it with your life that you hate?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you do wait and talk here and get some support and therapy for you
  4. steveoh

steveoh Active Member

ive talked about my problems plenty, but in reality my problems are those that are what they are and cannot be changed, maybe in my mind i can achieve not caring about them but in the long run it will loop
  5. Yarrick2k5

Yarrick2k5 Member

Probably nothing happens. You aren't concious before you were born, so why expect something to be there after your final heart beat and neural pulse? death does seem inviting, afterall, i can finally be rid of myself. All those sober nights unable to sleep cause all i'm doing is thinking and my brain won't fucking shut up.

I certainly hope there isn't an afterlife.

Many people think about death, and contemplate it. That has been going on since the dawn of mankind. I've been thinking about it since the age of 12 (now 22), you'll probably keep those thoughts but won't enact upon them since the majority of people like me with suicidal thoughts are cowards to actually do it. But we sure as hell think about it alot.
  6. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

Actually half and half with you. That is, I agree with you on something and disagree with you on something else. What I disagree with you is I believe there is an Afterlife. When I say I want death, I refer to only the life here on Earth. All I want is to re-join my friend in the Afterlife.

On the other hand, what I agree with you is the fear of doing suicide. In 99% of the methods, there is strong likelihood of it backfiring, in which case the result of the suicide would make the situation even worse. So that's the deterrent against me doing suicide for the time being. It's only if I find a foolproof method that I will try it.

For the moment then,I am forced to stay alive. Thanks to the friends here at SF, I am making the most of it. They help me keep my emotions in check,so I stay relatively stable. At the same time,though, while it's good to have friends on-line, it's Nothing compared to having them In-Person. What I mean is that I don't want to be limited to socializing on-line and cooped up in a compared to going outdoors and meeting friends to go bowling, bus-riding, etc. Socializing In-Person is what makes life worthwhile for me.
  7. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I've always pondered on what's after death. We can only imagine so much, down to the VERY last second we are alive. And then it's unknown from then on. What if I am actually in a coma right now? In a hospital somehwere in America? And my current life is a projection or a dream my mind has created to keep itself stimulated? It's really quite.....exciting? To not know if something is on the other side. It's always better when you don't know what's coming.

We'll just have to wait and see :) :hug:
  8. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

We're all going to find out sooner or later!!:wink:
  9. steveoh

steveoh Active Member

10. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Don't think about killing yourself just because you want to see what its like to die. You are going to be hurting a lot of people that care for you let them know how you feel so they can get you some help talk with a therapist get on some Antidepressant pills so you can feel better about yourself don't end your life though
  11. steveoh

steveoh Active Member

thanks for the advice,so i should talk to people and tell them i have suicidal issues? why so everyone who knows, treats me the way no one wants to be treated and feel worst than i do now?, so i have to live with more pain? get on anti depressants? why not just snort coke, dope or meth everyday but at an reasonable amount so i dont die?

theres no real way to cope unless all of your inner problems are resolved, and some just cannot be resolved, accept life or end it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.