Interesting insights about suicide, meds and after suicide.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Trident, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trident

Trident Active Member

I dont know if this belongs to here, so if not, mods please move the thread.
    Here are some videos I found interesting, and not judgmental, but I could be wrong.
    Since my bro suicide, been obsessed with suicide signs, awareness, meds and suicidial issues.
    I hope this can somehow help and highlight things you already know I think but still..

+ As it says, 5000 individuals in Ireland will take their lives in 2008.
    this video quickly interviews an attempter, survivors, a researcher, a clergy man and a politician

This american video discusses the controversy over anti depressants pushing to suicide. Shocking but very interesting.

To my Irish friends :tongue:This video features a wonderful couple who runs a house to help for free suicidial people, after having lost their son to suicide.
    The house in Ireland is open 7-7 24 hours and its free. they also want to raise awareness among politicians and professionals.

Whats left after suicide, SURVIVORS testimonies
    I sometimes dont agree, about her judgment about suicidial people not knowing they will leave grief behind. Ive been there so..

Triggering. Failed Gunshot Wound suicide Attempt, a suicide pact that went wrong.

Shrinks speak about their suicidial patients

Shocking but awesome video
    you have the choice to live or die.

Optimistic plea against suicide

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Thank you so much for these videos, i will be looking trough them all today and giving you my views, i hope others will do the same :)
  3. Trident

Trident Active Member

hey Katie,

No problem, I hope you will like what you see.
    Ill be online in a few, hope to talk with ya

Hugs, Hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.