Interesting Thing Happened

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by DeathGoth, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathGoth

DeathGoth Member

We all know why we are here.

Some of us looking for help, some of us helping, and some of us looking for whatever.. Anyway I came her because I want to kill myself and i figure see like minded people to help me through this issue would be good.

Anyway, my ex that i live wit comes into the place where i have been holding up for the last couple weeks notices I am on a suicide forum. She goes, "What is your problem, why are you on there?" I was going to tell her why then realized it didnt matter and just responded to something she said to me a few days ago.. "Its all in my head right?"

I think she is worried that I am putting her dirt on the internet for all to see, which i guess is partly the case but besides that she could give a shit less if I kill myself i try to talk to her and she wants to fight with me, now all of a sudden its real cause I am on a forum where other people are like me?

I dont get it, people are stupid sometimes, they see things in front of them and ignore it until something slaps them in the face to say well hey this might be real..

Anyway.. Thoughts..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.