Into the wild

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Do I want help living or dying?.. Or can I not get the help I need?.. Or is help not what I need? I am in between in so many ways. I start a hobby, and it's like a puzzle piece gets scattered and falls off the table. I think Walden had a good point about nature- there is some continuity and pleasantness about it. But when it comes to other things, to the things that matter so much to people, the things that have to matter, that being human interaction, I am puzzled. Right off the bat, I'm not an alien flying a UFO. I can barely drive a car. Really though, I talk to people, but it takes time for me to feel comfortable sharing relevant information with anyone. Until then, I may seem distant to people, even if I don't quite feel as if I am. It all stems from me drawing immediate conclusions from what people say. I find things offensive that aren't meant to be. If there's a possibility that something was meant to offend me, I'll automatically convert it to something negative, and I need reassurance that I'm not being frowned upon.

:mort:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I feel the same way. I also feel like everyone is looking at me, making judgements about me when I'm doing something as simple as walking through a busy store. Always seeing and hearing the negative even if it isnt there.

I think we need to learn to like ourselves on more levels. Once we can do that, we might not see and hear things so negatively. We have to accept ourslves before others will. The question though is how? How does one find positive in a situation that is so easily perceived as negative through our own eyes?

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I'm glad someone can relate, but I'm also sad that you're going through this. I was thinking about deleting the post because I didn't think it made any sense. It is tough to open up sometimes. Thank you for your reply!!

Be safe

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I also think people are always talking about me or laughing at me when in reality they are in their own little worlds..I can't communcate with people because of my social anxiety..Therapy helps some but what it boils down to is fear..I hope you can get the help that you need..

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That's why I'm so grateful for this forum. People here do understand. It makes things a little more bearable when you know you arent alone in how you feel or what you think.

And it made perfect sense hun. Please never be afraid to post what is in your heart or thoughts. Opening up is tough, but once you can it makes so many other things easier to handle. When you try to carry that kind of load around alone or try to keep things bottled up, it only leads to disaster. Glad you did leave your post. And Im glad I've got someone else here that understands me. Thanks for sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.