Intolerance

Muriel

You know the number one quality that I absolutely hate in people is intolerance. I wish I knew how to put that word in bold and underline it. When I say intolerance I'm referring to the little things that you do that annoy(s) someone. I'm so tired of feeling like everything I do is a mistake.

I put too much rosemary in the shepherd's pie. Too much sauce on the hamburgers. You hate the look of my eyeliner. I bought the wrong coffee cream. I accidentally almost burned the butter I had in my pan because I forgot about it. One day I will be dead and *none* of this will matter.

These people who are like this make me feel so sad. They know how to push all the right buttons and make me feel so utterly worthless. Why can't people just be nice to me. Why am I treated like I'm a piece of dirt. Why??? I don't understand people at all.

I feel like giving up on people and life.

--M

Yo Yea they're always gonna be people to bring others down like that. Ya gotta rise above em don't let em win. Easier said than done sure but if ya got good people with ya it's easier. Hit me up if ya need anything ya got my support. Peace.

Muriel

Thank you. It's appreciated. I took my dog for a walk and thought I'd feel better, but I don't. Saw this graphitti on my walk that said "I hate my life, *that's* why...". I could almost laugh.

I put too much rosemary in the shepherd's pie. Too much sauce on the hamburgers. You hate the look of my eyeliner. I bought the wrong coffee cream. I accidentally almost burned the butter I had in my pan because I forgot about it.
It sounds like you are in a relationship with someone who is excessively critical

Muriel

It sounds like you are in a relationship with someone who is excessively critical
It would seem that way, and I'm not defending it, but this didn't just happen all in one day. Lol. These are just things I've remembered over years and years. I'm mostly just mad and needed a place to vent. There's always two sides to every story. It's not like I am perfect, I know I'm not. I've made so many mistakes.

dugga

You know the number one quality that I absolutely hate in people is intolerance. I wish I knew how to put that word in bold and underline it. When I say intolerance I'm referring to the little things that you do that annoy(s) someone. I'm so tired of feeling like everything I do is a mistake.

I put too much rosemary in the shepherd's pie. Too much sauce on the hamburgers. You hate the look of my eyeliner. I bought the wrong coffee cream. I accidentally almost burned the butter I had in my pan because I forgot about it. One day I will be dead and *none* of this will matter.

These people who are like this make me feel so sad. They know how to push all the right buttons and make me feel so utterly worthless. Why can't people just be nice to me. Why am I treated like I'm a piece of dirt. Why??? I don't understand people at all.

I feel like giving up on people and life.

--M
Hi Muriel, that's the sort of comments I get from my children - an adult wouldn't take you for granted like that. I wish someone would make me a meal - I wouldn't care if it came out of a can, I'd appreciate anything someone could do for me. Oh and this is what I say to my children when they complain - "you know where the kitchen is, go in there and cook your own dinner".

It would seem that way, and I'm not defending it, but this didn't just happen all in one day. Lol. These are just things I've remembered over years and years. I'm mostly just mad and needed a place to vent. There's always two sides to every story. It's not like I am perfect, I know I'm not. I've made so many mistakes.
It could be the kind of thing you could work out in couples counseling. Maybe if you could communicate how deeply criticism effects you, there might be a way for criticism to be expressed in a much more gentle way

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00