Intro to me...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by faded echoes, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faded echoes

faded echoes Active Member

I guess I thought I'd say hello. I'm 20 years old and have suffered from bipolar since 17 and self harm/suicidal thoughts since 11. I no longer self harm and haven't done so in 2 years. I am actively suicidal and have a current plan for self destruction. I found my way here though another website and decided to join as a place to spend my final days to pass the time (I don't leave this room) and as a way to desensitize myself to suicide & death.

Thats all. Hope you all are well. Nice meeting you.

2. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you.
    I hope your life gets better and you give up your plan. :hug:

3. wordman

wordman Member

Why don't you leave the room?
    You could make some friends, we can help you!

Trust me, life sucks the WORST when you're alone - after that, you'll see it's much nicer

4. Welcome to SF, faded echoes. :hug:

5. faded echoes

faded echoes Active Member

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
    Just to clarify, I'm not normally a recluse...
    just lately, to get people away from me.

6. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, this is true for me as well...I think about it all the time. but I don't act on them. Anyhow, welcome.

7. riz

riz Senior Member

:welcome: to SF!

I just want you to know that once you've found us, you can't leave!! We're just a very supportive group of people and once you make some friends here, you'll give up your plan--or at least I hope you do.

I hope everything starts to look up for you. Stay safe and take care of yourself. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.

With love, :lips:
    RiZ

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF x

10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug:Hello and:welcome:to SF, I am sure you will find many here that can relate to your feelings and who will be happy t chat. I look forward to seeing you around he site hun

11. Yana

Yana Active Member

Hiya! I'd say get out of the room. You dont have to meet people but just go for a walk. The fresh air and exercise are mood boosters - from experience. take care Yx

12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, congrats on not cutting for 2 years, that's great! :smile:

13. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

14. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you find what you need around here and get the sipport you need! PM if you ever need someone to talk to.

15. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

Stay with us dude, it's amazing what wonders a forum like this can do for you

Stay safe
    :hug:

16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you are able to find the support you need here. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.