Intro XxBrokenTearsxX

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by XxBrokenTearsxX, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, I'm XxBrokenTearsxX. You can just call me broken if you want. I've struggled with bipolar disorder, panic attacks, and self harm on and off since I was 13. All kinds of abuse from the time I was 2 up until I was 19. Rape at 16. And have had bulimia since last year and am in recovery for it. I'm 29 now. I've also been having a lot of suicidal thoughts lately again. Ive had one serious attempt before and a couple of less serious attempts when I was younger. Im now in the depressive part of bipolar and have been since last winter and it really sucks. They've been trying me on a bunch of meds and none have worked so far. So here I am, just stuck. Glad that I found this place though.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear you have had things so rough. Hopefully they will find the right combo of meds that can help you. I am glad you are trying and have come to us for support. :hug:
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
    Sorry to hear things have been so bad for you but glad to hear to hear you are taking some steps to improve that
    Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum, and if u need to tlak pm me anytime :)
  4. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and a warm welcome to SF i hope you find it helpful:smile:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum here. this place can be pretty helpful. i trust you will see it. take care and we'll see ya around.
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum.
    Glad you're here with us :hug:
  9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome. :smile:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :arms:
  11. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

ello there and welcome. i hope u find this place as welcoming and helpful as i first did when i joined many a years ago. its very helpful, friendly, and caring.
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Broken xx
  13. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Your post is similar to my life and my heart goes out to you.

Here if you awant to talk. PM me if you need to although I can not promise that I will reply straight away.

14. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Welcome :)
  15. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you find all the support you need here.
  16. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF.

Enjoy your stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.