Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ladyfry, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyfry

ladyfry New Member

l am nikki.

my mom died of lung cancer last year. my life has taken a downward spiral ever since. they say once you hit rock bottom, the only way up!
    where is my up? my mother's death was very traumatic for me. l watch her slowly slip away and there was nothing l could do. l feel so lost without her.
    she was my whole life. there is a void in my life and l don't know how to fill it. what do l do? l have been on other suicide websites and nobody seems to know how to help.
    l need help! getting really frustrated. :frown:
  2. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Nikki, I'm Kayleigh :)

I'm sorry to hear about your mum, it must be really horrible for you :hug: the only thing I can think of is if you see a counsellor or a therapist it might be able to help you a bit. There is a lot of friendly people on here and they can listen and talk to you if you ever need support.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Is there a way you can honor your mother keep her memory alive hun Is there something she believed in something you can raise awareness too. Is there a special tree she loved perhaps you could plant one in her name I k now it is hard i do know that grief counseling can help some. Hugs to you
  4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I agree with you that suicide web sites are not too helpful. The limitations of being separated by the barrier of a computer screen ensure this. Probably you need someone who can keep your secrets, to talk with directly, in a room together. That's the only kind of help which can be suggested here.

There is some general reading posted here, by people who are struggling with suicide-related issues. It may be informative. Some people may obtain some kinds of emotional connects here. It may be a resource when the right kind of direct-contact personal discussion is unavailable, which often happens.

May the Best of the planet's luck come to you in your efforts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.