introdcution

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sugarcookiekangaroo, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarcookiekangaroo

sugarcookiekangaroo New Member

well, my name is flora and i'm new so i'm gonna make an introduction.
    i wanna commit suicide because i feel that everyone hates me... the only real friend i have who fully understands what i'm going thru is a friend i met online ._.
    all my friends eventually back stabs me or ditches me because i'm really awkward and at times annoying and unlikeable.. at least that's what i think...
    my mom doesn't understand why i'm always unhappy cuz she grew up in china and suffered thru hard times when she was young so me being in america should apparently make me a happy go lucky perfect straight A's girl...
    i kno alot of you or others suffer a lot more, but i just can't help being really unhappy... and sometimes happy people annoys me and makes me want to punch them in the face...
    :aussie:
    :donut:

2. Its very natural to feel annoyed with happy people when you feel low. Don't feel bad about that, you are certainly not alone.

I'm new to this forum too, but welcome!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Flora and welcome...sounds like you have a lot of pressure on you...and yes, your feelings are important and valid and pain is not a contest...everyone's pain should be recognized and the person cared for...big hugs, J

4. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome
    I like your username

5. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Hi! Happy people get on my nerves too when I'm feeling down.
    Welcome, your user name is really cool :)

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Flora :) welcome :) :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Flora, Welcome to the forums.. I'm sure you will make more friends here..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.