Introduce myself again...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jonathan, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan

Jonathan Well-Known Member

Well,

It's been since 2006 that I submitted my original suicidal feelings and now I have come back because I'm getting the same feelings.

My name is ... well as you can clearly see it and I'm at college studying computer programming and doing my A levels. I'm hoping to go into the world of programming for companies such as Microsoft and Google or some company that will accept me.

I wouldn't say I have had a great life, but then again, my life has got into college right? That, I should be grateful of, seeing as you have people out there who could only dream of this, I'm just lucky I live in a country such as this. (UK) - Where secondary and primary education is free as well as higher education when you are under 18.

I have a dad, and little sister I live with, my mother cheated on my dad and everything from then on has gone down hill, from losing houses, hope and going essentially bankrupt. I haven't been to another country since I was 2, however it is my dads dream to go back to Malta (Where he was orignally from) and I'm hoping one day I can take him there; that's if this situation doesn't get any worse than it currently is; otherwise I'd have to pop myself. :dry:

If things don't work out, I'm thinking that I join the army to make enough money for at least a year to take my dad and sister to Malta. I want to make a future career in programming but if things go up trumps then I guess I'll have to take a different direction in life.

Well that is all. Feel free to ask any questions about me if you want!

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Jonathan! :)
    Well done for getting into college, hope you find the support you need here. :hug:

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome back to SF Jonathan.

I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling with these feelengs.

:hug: xx

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hi Jonathan

Welcome back :hug: I'm sorry you have been having a rough time but am glad you remembered SF - hope we can help you :hug:

Ellie

5. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Welcome back Jonathan! :hugtackles:

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Jonathan, welcome back.

7. Jonathan

Jonathan Well-Known Member

Thank you all. I appreciate the nice warm welcome like I got the first time I created an intro thread here! :))) Makes me feel I'm worth something!

:love:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome back Jonathon. It is good to hear from you again. I am sorry for the feelings that led you back to us. Congrats on your success in college. How long has it been since your mom left? I am wondering how things are coming together. Sometimes when we have to dig ourselves up from the bottom, we learn we can survive. I hope you, your sister, and dad have reached this level. You are survivors. Take care Jonathan. :hug:

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

10. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Congrats on getting into and doing well in college!

You have always, and will always be worth something to the people who you have touched.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to the forums :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.