Introducing me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by cots, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cots

cots Well-Known Member

I apologise for the late introduction. I've recently joined the forum and have been relatively active at the chat but haven't posted an official introduction here. Thought it's about time I did.

I'm 25 this year, still in college doing communication studies. Unfortunately, I'm not such a great communicator. I've always kept to myself from young. I'm not sure when my depression started, but I've always been a pessimist. I'm also an OCD sufferer and do go through periods of severe anxiety. I'm currently trying to work on shifting my negative thoughts.

I've also recently gotten out of a relationship that meant alot to me. I wouldn't say call it the main cause for my suicidal thoughts, but I do believe it could be acting as a trigger to the memories of the times I wasn't too happy. Shan't elaborate on it here, I'd be writing a thesis if I was to do that!

But anyway, I'm really glad to have stumbled across this forum. Everyone here's been very kind and patient. May not be much, but I hope to be able to contribute and share my experiences with all of you, and also to render support to those in need.

Last but not least, thanks for reading!

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hey, you.
    yes, we've spoken on chat a bit.
    official welcome though! <3

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi cottoncandy welcome to forum nice to meet you

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello cotton candy.. Warm welcome to you!!! No rush hon.. Take your time and find what and who can make you comfortable.. Later, Jim

5. cots

cots Well-Known Member

Thanks for welcoming me it's great to meet all of you too :)

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hey... I know you. :)

Cya in chat.

7. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Welcome Cottoncandy. :) I'm sure you'll find lots of support on here. Everyone is friendly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.