Introducing me!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yana, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yana

Yana Active Member

Hi guys!

I've just joined the forum this morning and thought I'd introduce myself. I've never joined a forum before so its all a bit new! I'm at a very bad place at the moment, hence coming across SF a few days ago - and I thought I might as well give it a go. I've been battling suicidal urges since about the age of 6 when I first spotted it as a way out. Now things are pretty intense and I'm just hanging on really. I'm pretty isolated being home alone with a baby and with no friends or family nearby. Everyone thinks I have a good life because I've become a master at hiding my true feelings and situations. I don't really want to share the reasons for me being here. Lets just say a catalogue of abuse has happened over the years. But I'm trying to hang around as long as possible. It's a bit of a battle which part of me is going to win at the moment! Well I hope I havent depressed you all - I figure its what we're here to share!

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello Yana
    A big welcome to Sf i hope you find it helpful, many here have experienced many things throughout heir lifes which has led them towards feeling suicidal, You will find support and understanding here and i look forward to seeing you around the site

Take Care Hug
  3. riz

riz Senior Member

Very nice to meet you Yana. I joined this forum about a year ago and I've made so much progress. I'm recovering from years of abuse as well, and it's hard to find anyone on here that can't relate to that. I can already tell that you're going to feel much better once you're able to talk through your problems with any of us here that are going through the same things. I'm also a master at hiding my true feelings, but here it's not like that. Honesty is the best way to go. It's helps the healing process.

I hope that you meet some people here that you can relate to, and if you ever need anything, feel free to PM (private message) me whenever you'd like, to talk about ANYTHING! I'm availiable for breakdowns or pointless rants. I'm fine with anything!

Please stay safe and take care of yourself.

With love,
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: xx
  5. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

hey welcome to SF! i hope you find that you can share things here and we are here if you ever need anybody
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Yana :hug:
  7. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

8. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome :smile:

I'm sure you'll get plenty of support and friendship on SF, and hope you find someone to open up to, as riz said it's all part of the healing process.

9. welcome to SF, i hope you find friendship and support here, its a fantastic community.
  10. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf sorry you feel so alone and isolated. you have come to the right place to find friendship and support. i know how it is to be isolated from teh world as this keyboard is my link to the real world.
    take care and stay safe

remember that you have a baby with you that needs you
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Yana. I hope we help you to feel a little less isolated. You are not alone in the way you feel. I am glad you chose to join us. take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.