introducing myself hi all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by warwithlife16, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warwithlife16

warwithlife16 Active Member

hey all, to make this short my names joey and im looking forward to being here chatting with you guys every now and then. My lifes taken a HORRIBLE turn, ive lost the girl of my life, she has tore me apart and told me she doesnt love me after I gave her my LIFE. I have no friends (She was the only one I had) and I dont want my family to know about this so basically I AM ALONE !! I have been thinking about suicide but I dont want to be SELFISH and make my family suffer just because i couldnt deal with my own pain. well hope i can make a few friends here and hopefully some stories nd stuff can make us all feel better.

Just something to add I know some of you guys'girls make say to yourselves (oh plz over a GIRL?) I know it may not seem so bad but theres ALOT more to it I just dont want to get into it, (I can break down in front of my PC)

2. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Hi joey

:shake:

3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

hey, welcome

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome to SF glad you reached out for support

5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Hey welcome

everybody has their own pain they're dealing with u'll probably find someone dealing with the same issues that u r....SF is a great for support I find, and I hope u do too...

:biggrin:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Joey, welcome to sf :)

7. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

Hi joey! i was a new member not all that long ago. sf really does help a lot, even if its just to let you know your not alone and that others are experiencing things similar to you. People care here, and i hope you make some new friends. and hey, try talking to your family. you may not want to show them your pain, but im sure they would rather know so you wouldnt have to suffer alone. by best wishes to you, and i hope for you that things get better. welcome to sf! you arent alone.

8. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi joey,
    how r ya
    welcome 2 SF
    there is no pain than te one u love dont love u back...
    its the most horroble painful thing that make me worse & worse...i feel like it cuts my heart inside... & i also dont have friend & my family donno about that cos the same reason & i feel lonely
    i just wanna say there r same people feel like u..so dont worry..all this feeling is nuture

9. Mustafa

Mustafa Active Member

Hi, Joey. It's good that you came to this forum to chat. I just want to say that everything happens for a reason. I don't know if you are religious or not, but maybe it's your faith and after sometime you will find a girl who will be many times better than your ex and who will love you even more than you loved your ex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.