introducing ofeliac

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ofeliac, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ofeliac

ofeliac New Member

hello,

i'm twenty years old and essentially in the middle of (what i assume is) a nervous break down. i've become depressed to the point where i hardly ever leave my room. i barely eat, i never talk to anyone and i have missed more classes than i care to even think about; i'm failing out of college because i don't have the energy to get out of bed. i don't think i'm a real person anymore (if i was ever one to begin with, that is). i can't tell what's real and what's not. i black out for hours. it's like i'm losing time. i'm disoriented constantly- i never have any idea what day it is, or what i'm supposed to be doing. i feel very alone and frightened. i'm not sure what to do anymore.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Hi,

I've been in a similar situation to yourself in the past, as have many others here for that matter. I'm willing to talk on this forum, via PM or by MSN - just gimme a shout...

I hope you can find some support, hope and help. Things can get better. That is the honest truth.

Much love and big hugs,
    Chris

3. Meta

Meta Active Member

Hello. I'm 20, myself and feel much the same. I suffer dellusions and heavy paranoia. I don't have any friends, really, and I spend all of my time alone.
    I tried collage but I feel overwhelmed by the people around me.
    I know I can't understand everything that you're personally experiencing, but I'd be happy to help when and where I can.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Welcome,

Do you know what brings on these thoughts and feelings. Has something happened recently to bring you down?

What are you studying in school?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF hun you got to go talk to the coucillors at your school okay you just have to do that one thing talk to them let them know what is happening. Can you call crisis line they will get you help and back on track tell them you are blacking out okay you need help get to hospital get professional help now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.