Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Break_Stuff, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Break_Stuff

Break_Stuff New Member

I'm a twenty-something guy from Germany, that has found his way on here thanks to Google.
    I am rather introverted and I have troubles to open up and make myself somewhat comfortable in communities like this, so you probably won't see a lot of posts from me.

I've been depressed for about 8 years, suicidal for about 4 years, with two suicide attempts (spoiler warning!: both failed) 2 years ago. Lately I've been feeling more and more suicidal again, after I've done kinda okay for the past few months.
    Other than that I have all kinds of issues that you may or may not learn about during my time on this site.

I love music. It's pretty much one of the only things I really have an interest in at this point. Other things being reading and TV shows.
    I have three cats and I love animals, I've been a vegetarian for ~19 years and kind of a "convenience vegan" for about a year.

I'm not a violent, destructive person, in case my name gave you the idea. "Break Stuff" is the title of a Limp Bizkit song that was playing while I was looking for a name that I didn't already use on any other sites, so I can't be linked to those accounts (I'm kinda paranoid about that, since nobody knows about my issues and I'd rather have it stay that way).

I'm generally not a sad mope and I hate complaining about stuff. I just tend to be rather rational and emotionally inept. I guess this often makes me come across like an insensitive prick, so I'll apologize in advance. I shall try my best to avoid that :)

Writing all the above already posed a small challenge, since I'm not that great at introductions and I dislike talking/writing about myself.
    Feel free to ask whatever you want, if there is anything you'd like to know.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to SF :hug: I a glad that you found us here. I think introductions are the hardest part - it does get easier once you hang about a bit and get to know some people.

Happy to have you here! :)
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to SF. :hug: I'm glad you found us and hope as time goes on you will feel more comfortable talking to us. :)
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I glad you have joined us as we help you as much as we can. Please take care and be safe.
  5. Break_Stuff

Break_Stuff New Member

Thank you everyone. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.