Introducing:

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Break_Stuff, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Break_Stuff

Break_Stuff New Member

Hello.

I'm a twenty-something guy from Germany, that has found his way on here thanks to Google.
    I am rather introverted and I have troubles to open up and make myself somewhat comfortable in communities like this, so you probably won't see a lot of posts from me.

I've been depressed for about 8 years, suicidal for about 4 years, with two suicide attempts (spoiler warning!: both failed) 2 years ago. Lately I've been feeling more and more suicidal again, after I've done kinda okay for the past few months.
    Other than that I have all kinds of issues that you may or may not learn about during my time on this site.

I love music. It's pretty much one of the only things I really have an interest in at this point. Other things being reading and TV shows.
    I have three cats and I love animals, I've been a vegetarian for ~19 years and kind of a "convenience vegan" for about a year.

I'm not a violent, destructive person, in case my name gave you the idea. "Break Stuff" is the title of a Limp Bizkit song that was playing while I was looking for a name that I didn't already use on any other sites, so I can't be linked to those accounts (I'm kinda paranoid about that, since nobody knows about my issues and I'd rather have it stay that way).

I'm generally not a sad mope and I hate complaining about stuff. I just tend to be rather rational and emotionally inept. I guess this often makes me come across like an insensitive prick, so I'll apologize in advance. I shall try my best to avoid that :)

Writing all the above already posed a small challenge, since I'm not that great at introductions and I dislike talking/writing about myself.
    Feel free to ask whatever you want, if there is anything you'd like to know.

Cheers

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN SF Author

Welcome to SF :hug: I a glad that you found us here. I think introductions are the hardest part - it does get easier once you hang about a bit and get to know some people.

Happy to have you here! :)

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

welcome to SF. :hug: I'm glad you found us and hope as time goes on you will feel more comfortable talking to us. :)

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I glad you have joined us as we help you as much as we can. Please take care and be safe.

5. Break_Stuff

Break_Stuff New Member

Thank you everyone. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.