Introduction, hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cattapillar, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cattapillar

Cattapillar New Member

Hello, I'm not too sure how this forum works so I will give it a go…

I'm 20 and a filmmaking student in the UK and feeling very disillusioned at the moment although I like to think I remain rational about how I feel but I suppose life is getting the better of me at the moment and i'm afraid i'm becoming too used to thinking of suicide as a resolution.

Hoping speaking to others will help and maybe change my mind on a few things or to just start new friendships :)

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello, welcome to SF. :) Hope you do get a good use out of this site, because it is a supportive and caring place.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you life can get very difficult at times but talking to others can help welcome to SF glad to see you reaching out here for s upport

4. NickA8326

NickA8326 Active Member

Welcome! You have a very beautiful passion and talent that you should always keep in the back of your mind, you should always have it with you inside of you wherever you go, whenever you feel down, remember that passion, remember that in order for there to be anything of beauty between you and your passion, that you have to make something out of nothing, which are your thoughts and feeling behind the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.