introduction.. hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by withoutexit, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. withoutexit

withoutexit Member

i think i should introduce myself, as i think i'll stick around quite a bit in the next period..
    i'm a 19 year-old girl from italy (so i apology now if i make any mistake with tha language or if my english is not perfect. i hope it's at least comprehensible! )
    i suffer from depression and from an ED. i used to self injury last year, but it was related to my ed and to the feelings i had after my meals so i don't think it counts..
    anyway..i had a suicide attempt last year, but i failed as you can imagine :)
    and now my suicidal feelings are back and i was surfing the net, looking for i don't even know what.. when i found this site..
    i hope to find someone who can understand, as i obvioulsy can't talk about these feelings with anyone i know!
    and to offer help, if i can..
    i'm glad i found this site..i really reached the bottom!! :(

2. nicky21

nicky21 Member

Wellcome!
    I`m really glad you`re reaching out for help! I have attempted to kill myself several times and I know a bit how you must feel.
    If you need someone to talk to, PM me.

:hug:

I can`t even believe I`m saying these things, as I was at the bottom of my life for the last year and all I wanted to do was to off myself, but things have started to get better and I don`t even know how.

Just...try to hold on. And TALK.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome i am glad your reaching out here we will listen as we understand these thoughts are just that thoughts and hope by talking to us they will go away. You have friends now here that care okay

4. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome to the forum.
    If you want to talk anytime, just drop me a PM..Or catch me in chat :)
    Hang in there, things will start to look up
    Take care

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.