Introduction...thing

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by katie-kat, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katie-kat

katie-kat Member

Hey. Um, I really don't know what to say, but I'll try my best...

My mom and I have been fighting alot, and most of our fights happen when she's drunk, but since my brother's death in September of 2006, she's been drinking more and we've been fighting more. My dad's rarely home because of his work, and when he is home he sides with her and yells at me, and that doesn't help...

I found this site after another fight and said, "maybe this will help." I hope it will!

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Katie-Kat,
    I am so sorry about the loss of your brother. I am also sorry that you and your mom fight a lot. What does your dad do for a living if you do not mind me asking? I am only asking because, you said he isn't home a lot due to his job. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I hope that you find all the support here that you need. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I'm here a lot so if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. I hope you like it here, I'm sure i'll see you around soon. Take care. :) :hug:

5. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum.

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Im so sorry to hear about the death of your brother and about your moms drinking. That must be very very hard for you. Please count on me as a friend and send me a pm anytime. :hug:
    Beret

7. katie-kat

katie-kat Member

He helps rebuild our levee system. He usually leaves around 2 p.m.(which is when I wake up) and comes home at around 3 a.m. (which is about what I'm going to sleep.)

8. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hi .. welcome to sf... i think you will find many people who understand... it can be very difficult to grow up in an alcholic home.. especially if one parent is not supportive... please keep posting and make some connections here.. you are off to a great start and i think you will find they can help.. hugs

9. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Ah ok I see now what he does. I am so sorry that he always tends to side with your mom. If you ever need to talk send me a pm sweetie. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekksis

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about the issues with your mom. I hope you find us to be helpful in helping you deal with her since it seems her care has fallen to you. I am open to talk should you need it. Take care hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.