Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ilak, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilak

Ilak Member

Hello. I just signed up. Interesting forum. I've been on another mental health forum and I've long since worn them out with my constant crisis. I can tell I've been too intense for them. So, maybe this will help.

Suicide. Me and suicide. It's like that song Music and Me. We go together. I've thought of it many times a day every day for the past 30 years. Why am I still here? I don't know. I'm a coward, perhaps.

I had a really, really bad weekend... involving a drunken hospital visit. Yeah... good times. As usual. Same old thing, different day.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ilak many of us here have suicidal ideation where the thought of leaving is just part of our lives does not mean we have to act on that thought I am sorry you struggle every day and hope coming here can help release some of the sadness you hold hugs

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you had an awful weekend but I am glad you have joined this forum. Keep posting here as much as you want when you are down. Trust me, nobody will get sick off you but will support you a lot. You deserve to live and need support from people who understand your feelings. Keep posting my friends. Take care.

4. Ilak

Ilak Member

Thank you.

The other forum has shut me out. It's a mental illness forum but apparently I'm too ill for them.

I'm in full crisis and trying to figure out what to do. Might be going in patient....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.