Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by The 1 You'd Least Expect, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find it hard to talk about my past, my depression and just generally about anything beyond my persona. I write a lot, I have submitted a few poems in the Poets corner and I guess they will help you understand me a little. I'm not so good at giving advice, mostly because I'm not a hypocrite. I'm in a place in my mind that I really don't want to be in and appreciate everyone else's position too, but I won't pretend all is going to be ok. Because we don't know that, do we? Beyond this forum I am a protector, the go-to person in a crisis. I'm a crutch and appear strong, but here can I let go of the pretense and show my pathetic soul for all to see? That's all I want right now

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, I know we have met already but gonna say welcome anyway =) Hope you find this forum helpful x

3. Thank you Petal :)
    It feels good that there's nice understanding people out there. It's been lovely to meet u x

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome The 1. I am glad you found this forum. But I also wish there was no need for this forum. Wouldn't it be grand if that ever became true. But like you say, we don't know if everything ever will be okay. But have to try and make it so. And rejoice when there are improvements. Because there will be improvements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.