Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hereforyou, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

Hi everyone,

I joined this website because I want to help people. I gone through depression a year and a half back over a girl. People picked on me the stereotypical story. I wasn't depressed to the point to take pills or anything though. Im past all that and my life is really looking up. Im getting girls, became popular, Im so much more confident in myself, and i became an all around better guy. This did not jus come to me I changed my perception of people and the world and it took months. I did do shrooms one time to battle my subconcious and it solved up lots of issues, I dont believe in abusing drugs but if they can help like that then who is to say synthetically made pills is better. Im 18 yrs old and my name is joe.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to SF :arms:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. It is nice that you offer your support here. Remember that it works both ways. We are here for you if you need it too.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :) :hug:

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

welcome to SF

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site Joe! :smile: It's good to know your life is better than it used to be. Lots of us go up and down: sometimes I feel great, other times I feel like shit. It's different from one day to the next, kind of like riding a roller coaster. I'm glad you joined our little community of friends. We're here to help you also, should you need support or love or compassion.

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.