Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TheWanting, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWanting

TheWanting New Member

Hi my name is Alisha, I am 23 years old and have a beautiful child. I live in a nice apartment with my partner whom I love with their child as well. I just started college and am doing well at it. There is a problem though that I have been trying to fix for some time. It is these dark dark thoughts that keep coming into my head. Everyday I contemplate things and want to walk out my door and never come back. I am just tired of fighting I am emotionally physically tired. I try to pretend for my family that all is well just so that I can get through the day.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Alisha,and welcome...sometimes writing about why you want to leave can be helpful...I know for me, sharing in that way allows me to feel more authentic...many of us live dual lives...we protect people from how we feel, and the pain we have...welcome again, and so glad you posted

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

A warm welcome to you, Alisha! :)

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome alisha..thank you for letting us inside your life now..hope the dark stuff does not take over.. tc, Jim

5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hi Alisha! I guess you have a very wonderful family to begin with. And they love you so much. But if that doesn't help, feel free to talk more about what's troubling you.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Alisha, Welcome to the forums..I'm sure you will find similaraties in others here on the forum.. Have you thought about therapy or talking to a school counselar. They can be very helpfull..

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi Alisha and welcome to the board. As it was already said, talking or writing can be helpful to get those thoughts out of your head. I write a lot when they become too much. I hope you and your family take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.