Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by plates, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plates

plates Well-Known Member

anyone have this problem? as in you feel taken over, invaded, poisoned, contaminated mainly by previous intrusion/abuse/violation+ labelling in your past, that has eroded your boundaries and you feel like you're dying at any unsafe contact with people (mostly trusted people) especially when you're vulnerable and suicidal? this contact can make you feel like you're re living abuse/bodily violation, and can be similar i suppose to a flashback? but you feel it physically. somatic things like not being able to eat, can't sleep, bodily pain, real feelings of being poisoned and needing to get something out/away from you?
  2. spookysalem

spookysalem Member

Yes. I do.
  3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

,,,,,,But no matter how hard you try, or how far you run those feelings remain there, cursing through your system. flowing through your body as though its attatched to the blood in your veins. Theres no running from it, theres no denying it and theres never going to be any hiding from it.
    You loath it, despise it as it touches everything that you are deep inside,consuming all that remains,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

how do you stop killing yourselves?
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

yes i feel like that. foreign violated not me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.