Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by aoeu, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

So, I'm manic right now and my creative juices are flowing. I've invented 6 things in less than a month. I'm working on prototypes now.

I want more, though. What is a problem you have with a physical object on a regular basis? Anything at all, I'll try to find a solution.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i can never get my can opener to work properly.
    it doesn't "cut" all the way around the top of the can. it loosens and i only get half the tin open. so frustrating.
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Mobile phones,Ipads,blackberries,any form of wireless communication....can you invent something to replace them that doesn't kill bees and ultimately lead to most of humanity dying out?
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Dazzle: have you tried an electric can opener? I bought one for $12 and it served me faithfully for years and it cuts completely and has a magnet to lift the lid off after.

And no, I can't fix wireless communication. Maybe someone could breed a better bee!

I think someone should also develop a nitrogen fixing bacterium that sticks to grain roots.
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

my socks keep getting holes in them and i just bought new ones...not very exciting but that all i can think of right now...
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

That seems fixable. Carbon fibre socks would be indestructible, but probably cold... and they'd need pads on the bottom to prevent slipping. They might not be cost effective either.
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Dang, my migraine cap already exists. It looks like it might brook improvement but I don't think I'll spend much work on this while I have other projects going.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.