Invisible Lost

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by see, Aug 28, 2007.

1. see

see Well-Known Member

Invisible Is how I feel right now ...............there is no one to talk to and if I had what would I say..............That right now I am suicidal that I have no reason to exists……………..That I am so pathetic …………..that I am wallowing in self pity……………
    That inside my heart is hurting and my mind going insane but i don’t know why.................but that it stops me form wanting to live..........
    That my paranoia drives me insane ................telling me that I am worthless why would anybody care or even want to talk to me.............. That I have everything to be thankful for………………………..that I am just selfish and pathetic…………. That i should not try and help others because I will make it worse.................................I am so over sensitive................. the smallest things sends me plummeting to the darkest corners of the world.............That I get so very angry that I hit my fists against the wall that i feel like ripping bricks from that very wall.............That I feel like running but I don’t have anywhere to run………………….

That

I hate looking at myself in the mirror………………
    I hate being out of control..............
    I hate feeling alone................
    I hate feeling so insecure............
    I hate it that i am hurting and I don’t know why .................
    I hate myself................
    I hate my inability to cope with my life....................
    I hate feeling so pathetic and worthless.....................
    I hate it that I wallow in self pity.....................
    I hate it that I think of suicide my entire day................

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

=/ I wish there were something I could say to help, but hopefully just posting that helped a little bit.. i know it always helps me a little, at least momentarily. Anyway, I'm sorry you have to deal with all that, I know it sucks. =( If it helps at all though I'm sure you know that everybody on here cares about you. We've never really talked before, but if you ever need someone to 100% nonjudgementally listen to you rant I'm here, just PM me or something. =)

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I know exactly how you feel.
    I remeber as a kid I used to wish I could turn invisible, well that wish has came true and I hate it :(
    It's really as if people can't see me, I talk and I'm not heard. I spend all my time alone, I dont like being in public, because i feel im being stared at. Being invisible sucks and hurts. No one cares, no one can even see you :(
    Feel free to PM me if you like.