Invisible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Much afraid, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I'm tired and invisible - until something goes wrong or stops working. I just want to be done. I want to be finished. That is better than being forgotten. No need to feign interest that isn't there. Just let me go...I'm done with all the futile effort and the pretense of friendships/relationships that are nothing but a means of luring me in; just another opportunity to slap me upside the face and prove yet again people will let me down. I've learned that lesson. Over and over and over again. Can't let me down any more. I don't believe you will be there to begin with. Just want to be dead. No games. No rules. No hoops. Just done.

2. rab8949

rab8949 New Member

I am also tired. I am never good enough, I feel like a problem in my family a disappointment. I have hated myself for so long I don't know any other emotion for myself. I feel unloved and alone. I don't understand why I am here and why I am still living. I don't want to live like this . Is this selfish, I don't feel like it is because who really cares anyway. I have lost my home, my job, my children, my self respect, dignity, self esteem. I have nothing to offer the world. AT ALL! I think about ending my life every day. Have tried a few times and the last time I really meant it I really tried. Guess I should have researched more because to my surprise I woke up to my horror actually. I did not want to ....why is what I ask. What kind of life is this when there is constant pain, depression, hate, fear, etc. I don't have the strength to continue.

3. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi Much Afraid, You may be feeling tired and invisible but I hope you see that there can be a future for you. Things always go wrong and without the wrong, there sometimes can't be a right for I believe in many instances, we need to know the wrong before we can make the right. It seems to me people have let you down and life has been like a cabaret of people pretending to be some way to act like they care, when you feel they really don't. My question is about whether there is someone who you think might care who you're able to speak with? Maybe a friend or family member? Life does have its ups and downs but when it's down and I mean really down, the only way is up.

Hi rab8949, You've lost your home, your job, your children and your values. You've lost so much but you also somehow found your way at some point to build that life. My question is how do you find your way again? Pain, depression, hate and fear is present and I don't doubt that. So is love, happiness and safety though and if you find your way, I'm sure you'll rediscover these positive elements of life.

I hope you both are feeling a little better. Take of care yourselves and try to stay strong. Husky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.