Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I have felt increasingly invisible lately. I keep feeling like I should just disappear all together. I just have this feeling in my heart and in my gut that it wouldn't matter. I don't think I've isolated myself from people. Maybe the month away did it, I don't know. I just feel like I'm nothing. I should be happy. I got a job, I'm getting my car done today, but it all feels like it's for nothing.

I hate feeling like this. I hate being over emotional. I hate feeling invisible. I hate feeling like everyone's talking shit behind my back. I just want to make it all go away and maybe me going away will do that. Maybe it's for the best. Maybe I'm better off alone, with no one. It sure as hell feels like a sharp pain in my chest just keeps getting stronger.

I hate this. :sad:
  2. ~PinkElephants~

i guess i am.....
  3. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

I see you bee slayer ;)
    I just don't have any good words :(
    but I hope the feeling passes soon and you feel better
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I know I don't know you well at all... but for what it's worth, I've seen a lot of your posts and I remember when you left. I remember remembering you. I didn't know what happened. I remember being worried. You certainly are not invisible. In fact... when I first came here you were someone I picked out as being a particularly strong individual. I'm here for you if you want to talk. I'm not just saying that, either... really. I do care. I care a lot.
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hey hun

ya know i care.

sorry you are feeling so alone recently, i am here if u wanna talk x
  6. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Kells, I SEE you :hug:
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Sorry I don't have much to offer, apart from some (virtual) hugs and an open email inbox :hug: :hug:

You are not invisible, Kells. :hug: And I wouldn't say that if it weren't true.
  8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Invisible with that burp !!! :eek:hmy: NEVERS!!

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

kellz your not invisible i'm here if you want to talk :hug:
  10. ~PinkElephants~

11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: