Invisible

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pinkpetals33, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

I don't know what to really say. I never formally introduced myself.

I am 34 y/o female just realeased not to long ago from psychiatric ward....talked my way out. I was detained by the county as I was getting ready to jump over the bridge. I am very numb and always in a trance it seems.

I work in healthcare ironically and on the outside people thought I was normal and had it made. Nice clothes, hair and makeup always seem to do the trick. I've been spiraling all my life since 3 years old.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope followup care has been put in place for you. I hope you are seeing a psychologist to deal with this spiralling downward emotions and sadness. Until you deal with that nothing will change unless it is chemically induced. Are you on medication now for your depression. I am glad you reached out here as lots of people care here and can relate. Keep posting okay keep reaching out so others can help you. You are not Invisible now.

3. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

hello pinkpetals33 :)

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI...it's amazing what good actors depressed people can become but people only see what they want to see.....
    hope you find the support you need on here...

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Violet.. You need some outside support to help clear those thoughts..

6. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I agree with Violet too.

Welcome to the forums.

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.