Invisible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am new...like just signed up 10 minutes ago. I am 23 and have a lot to live for: an amazing fiance, my own home, two awesome dogs, a full time job with great benefits... But I'm not happy with life. I am not really ready to talk to anyone yet, but I just want to know I am not invisible... cuz it sure feels that way. I don't really have anyone to talk to so I don't know how to talk about what is wrong with me - but if you could just say hello back and let me know you're here...it would really help me get through the rest of the evening.

Thank you very, very much.
Kayla

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi KK...welcome and glad you found us...here you will not be invisible as there are so many of us who have found our voices coming together...when you are comfortable, please tell us what is going on and how we can support you..welcome again, J

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi

Welcome to the forum.. you are not invisible - I see and hear you. I hear that you have good things in your life such as fiance and job etc. but i also wanted to say that depression can strike no matter what someone's environment is like. I mean, someone with all money and friends in the world, or the best job, house, etc. can suffer from depression. And sometimes it can make it harder or more confusing as it's harder to say "i feel this way because of xxxx".

Not sure i'm expressing what I want very well but at least wanted to respond and let you know you are not invisible here. What makes you feel invisible 'in real life'?

Jenny

Hello Kayla - you're not invisible and there are many people here who can 'see' you enough to offer support.

Heck I can even 'see' you from the other side of the pond!

Drop me a line anytime,

Much love
Chris

eagles_fan

Hi. I am new...like just signed up 10 minutes ago. I am 23 and have a lot to live for: an amazing fiance, my own home, two awesome dogs, a full time job with great benefits... But I'm not happy with life. I am not really ready to talk to anyone yet, but I just want to know I am not invisible... cuz it sure feels that way. I don't really have anyone to talk to so I don't know how to talk about what is wrong with me - but if you could just say hello back and let me know you're here...it would really help me get through the rest of the evening.

Kayla
Well, it sounds like you're living the ideal life there KayKay.

You're not invisible and don't let the depression make you think such thoughts!

EDIT: Forgive me if that was a little direct.

Last edited by a moderator:

flowers

Hi Kayla
I see you. I hear you. And I am glad you are here :hug: Sometimes we can have all the great things. People who love us, good job, great surroundings. Good friends etc. But if there are inner hurts then all the wonderful things can still leave us feeling empty and invisible. Because of the wounds and hurts we carry. Again,. I am so glad you are here. Please know this is a safe place. People will listen and hear and witness, understand and care. Even if you let us know the part of yourself you hide from others. :arms: :rose: for you Kayla.

Kayla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00