!!!! Inward rage !!!!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Scully, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I hate it. I was feeling well, quiet and upbeat 15 minutes ago. I read something that reminds me of all the anger I have inside, the thing that makes me so angry inside: LIES. THE lies. THOSE lies. I can't even talk about what here, because nobody world believe me anyway. I feel like I'm gonna pay it by being angry all my life. :censored::censored::censored:
  2. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

It scares me when I do get angry, 'cos I feel I'll never be rid of it unless I move on, and at the moment I'm finding that kinda hard.
    I try to be forgiving and all of that, but at heart I am just a stubborn bitch (LOL)
  3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

My problem is I'm searching for a truth that I might never find. I was lied to since I was little. I still, today, feel dirty of lies and manipulations. And all these silence. I'm enraged I'm just a thing, and still know the real me. I take everything for myself, oversensitive, too emotional. And it burns me inside (cos I'm a 90% introvert...). In the end, if I talk about it, it's ME people think is the liar. Although I have down-to-earth reasons to search for that truth. It's unbearable. Then guess why I keep all inside.
  4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

And thanks for sharing. Damn, Im becoming so rude when I'm angry. :donut:
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

You're not being rude if you are offering doughnuts! :biggrin:
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I prefer cookies. Why aren't there COOKIEEEESSSS ! Grrrrr LOOOL :smug:
  7. Mr A and the sky pilots

Mr A and the sky pilots Well-Known Member

What do you seek the truth of?
  8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Who's my true father. Biological. But I think, it's more about how it's become like that, that situation now. It sounds so complicated I guess.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.