Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by randomperson, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomperson

randomperson Member

i dont get it. ive been pretty happy for the past day or two. and just now it crashes on me and now i feel so depressed again. i dont get it. i dont get why i got happy in the first place. i dont get why i still hope for the better. i. i dont know. im sorry to say. but i think im back into the whole wanting to die phase. its been gone for a while but now it just pushed me. im holding onto false hope, and its just worsening for me. i hate this.

you know what i find really funny, and hard? in my situation, i tell myself that as long as that person is happy ill be fine. but when it actually happens i just feel so depressed and cling on. i also tell myself.. or want myself to not care about depressing issues. but when it hits me i coward away. im just blabbering and i bet most dont even know what im talking about.

one minute im happy and then everything changes. now im going to waste my time on games.. its like my version of alcohol for adults. sigh. im sure theres people that feel the same depression as i do, or maybe worse. but it just hurts so much. i dont want to deal with it and yet everyone is. i feel weak i have to say. i dont know what to even say anymore. thanks for reading
  2. Ire

Ire Guest

The same thing happened to me today.

So i gave up and cut, and then got drunk.
  3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I go up and down as well, games are great for lifting the mood.
  4. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum :)
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Life has its ups and downs, that's just how it is. No one's life is perfect. You just have to try and not let yourself go downhill when things go wrong. :hug:
  6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Life can seem pretty pointless at times
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

hi and welcome...most of us have mood swings; it is when there is a vast difference in moods that it may be a problem...some ppl have mood swings because of medical issues...if you have a MD that you are close to, please speak to him/her to eliminate any medical concerns...also, you might feel better if you can speak to a there someone at your school? please continue to post here and let us know how you are doing...big hugs, J
  8. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I keep telling myself that as long as my ex is happy that's all that matters but that's not what really matters to me at all any more. I was happy for nearly a month going out tons and just having fun working out and getting really fit actually enjoying life but then I just felt horrible again. I hope that before the deadline I have set myself to stay on this earth I do feel better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.